Friday, May 2, 2008

Shutdown Day 2008


Well, everything else has a day....now we have the 2nd Annual Shutdown Day!
What does that mean? Well, if you're reading this on Saturday, May 3, 2008, it means you already lost. Shutdown Day is 24 hours without gadgets of any kind. That includes pc, tv, mp3, ipod, and anything else that can be abbreviated. It means shutdown and get out! Get out of the house away from gadgets and enjoy the outdoors. Hey, that's not such a bad day after all.
For more info: www.shutdownday.org

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry I'm going sailing on the bay for the weekend. So that means no gadgets just books scenery and fresh air. Got to love it

Anonymous said...

You may want to shut down the Earth Day countdown, buddy.

Anonymous said...

Whoops....I guess I failed the Shutdown Day 2008 Challenge!!!

Northeast Hiking said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Northeast Hiking said...

I was sitting next to the Hudson last night, and I have to admit, I was jealous of the people in the boats...

Tool, every day is Earth Day


L&O, I'll remind you next year