Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Welcome!



Welcome to the Northeast Hiking Blog! I've been sidelined from hiking for a while, thanks to moss and a rock, so my first few postings will be a recap of this year's adventures.

I haven't trekked as much as I would have liked to this year, but I am gearing up for an Appalachian Trail adventure in the spring! I'll need a new camera and new hiking boots, so expect some ramblings on which is the best to buy for that.

Also, in the next few months, I will be taking some day hikes, so I will post on those as well as upload some pics from them.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will visit your blog often...and sometimes there will be mockery. Can't wait.

Northeast Hiking said...

Tool- Thanks pal! Hopefully you'll get to join me on some of my adventures!

Anonymous said...

You are sidelined die to moss and rock or due to not following rule #1.....?? LOL! Great pics. I will visit often

Anonymous said...

I'll invite Nora to join us, too. Let's explore "Brokeback" on Sunday (weather and/or hangover permitting). Wish I knew how to quit you! LOL.

Northeast Hiking said...

Jules~ Thanks Boss! I think I'll leave the daydreaming for conference calls and be in the moment on the trails from now on! LOL! Glad you like the site, all the pics are mine, enjoy!

Northeast Hiking said...

Tool~ I think I'm going to ruin the joke, but...I never saw the movie. Sorry pal!